JOIN OUR TEAM AS A DEEP LEARNING ENGINEER
At SIMS INTERNATIONAL, we are driven by our passion for innovation and our commitment to making the world a better place through advanced technology. As a Deep Learning Engineer, you will be an integral part of our team, working on cutting-edge projects that push the boundaries of what is possible. We are looking for someone who is passionate about AI, has a strong background in machine learning, and is excited about the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
What You'll Do
- As a Deep Learning Engineer at SIMS INTERNATIONAL, you will be responsible for developing and implementing machine learning algorithms and models. You will work closely with our research team to develop new AI technologies and improve existing ones. You will also work with our engineering team to integrate these technologies into our products and services.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement machine learning algorithms and models
- Collaborate with our research team to develop new AI technologies
- Work with our engineering team to integrate these technologies into our products and services
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AI research and technologies
- We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong background in machine learning
- Has experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Has experience with programming languages such as Python or C++
- Is familiar with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Has a passion for AI and a desire to push the boundaries of what is possible
If you meet these requirements and are excited about the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, we encourage you to apply.
Who You Are
- To be successful in this role, you should:
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Have experience with machine learning and deep learning
- Have a solid understanding of statistics and probability
- Be familiar with programming languages such as Python or C++
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be a strong communicator and team player
At SIMS INTERNATIONAL, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.